Terms and Conditions for Graphic Design Services from ittyArt
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between ittyArt LLC, (“Designer”) and its clients (“Client”). By engaging ittyArt’s services, Client agrees to these Terms.
- Scope of Services: IttyArt agrees to provide graphic design/print, or other services to the Client as described in the project proposal, invoice or agreement. ittyArt shall provide the services in a professional manner, and in keeping with industry standards.
- Fees and Payment: Client shall pay ittyArt for the services provided in accordance with the project proposal, invoice, or agreement. Payment terms will be outlined in the proposal and may require a deposit before work begins. If payment is not received in full within 30 days of invoicing, ittyArt reserves the right to suspend or terminate services until payment is received in full.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property created by ittyArt during the project, including but not limited to artwork, design concepts, and design files, shall remain the property of ittyArt until payment is received in full. Once payment is received in full, ittyArt shall grant Client a non-exclusive, perpetual, and irrevocable license to use the final designs created by ittyArt for the project. ittyArt may use any of the designs created for Client in their portfolio, for marketing purposes, self-promotional items, etc.
- Ownership of Final Artwork: Ownership of the final artwork will transfer to the Client upon receipt of full payment. ittyArt will retain the right to use the final artwork in their portfolio, for self-promotion, for awards and competitions, etc.
- Revisions: ittyArt will provide Client with the opportunity to review and request revisions of the design work. A set number of revisions will be specified in the project proposal or agreement. Additional revisions beyond the agreed-upon number may be subject to additional fees at an hourly rate or flat fee.
- Termination: Either party may terminate the project at any time by giving written notice. If the project is terminated before completion, ittyArt shall be paid for all work completed up to that point.
- Confidentiality: ittyArt agrees to keep all Client information confidential, except as required by law. Client agrees to keep all ittyArt information confidential, except as required by law.
- Limitation of Liability: ittyArt shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the services provided. ittyArt’s liability to Client, whether in contract, verbal, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by Client for the services provided.
- Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which ittyArt is located.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ittyArt and Client and supersede all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements.
By engaging ittyArt’s services, Client agrees to these Terms. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact ittyArt.